With CMI now installed we now have a bunch of new additions to the server!
- Spawners now have
30%50% chance to be dropped from explosions. (TNT). So you can now find spawners in the wild and bring them back to your base! To prevent spawner farms from becoming too OP and laggy, I have put in a proximity limit to placing spawners. Spawners cannot be placed within 6 blocks of another spawner. Totems can be consumed now. Which will give their effects for a duration of 2 minutes. Totems can still be held in your off hand like in vanilla minecraft.This feature has been removed, however if you die in the void while holding a totem, you will not lose items.
- You can now create elevator signs that teleport you up and down. To create one, place a sign a type [Elevator] on the first line. (Not case sensitive) Place another sign with [Elevator] on the first line above or below it. Right click the sign and whoosh... you will be teleported.
- You may notice a bit of a difference with you playtime. Most likely you playtime will be higher than before. This is because you playtime now uses you vanilla playtime stat. With this change, we will no longer have to deal with the issue with playtimes getting reset!
- Cheques! You can withdraw money into a cheque by holding paper and typing /cheque <amount>. You can drop your money, or store your money in chests.
- Backpacks can be used by utilizing Shulker boxes in your inventory by shift right clicking on them!
- Flying with an elytra now has a speedometer
- Automatically respawn on death. You will be immortal for 5 seconds after dying.
- Your coordinates will now be displayed when you die so you can reclaim your dropped items.
- /me chat formatting
- Edit signs by shift right clicking it
- Scroll through paintings
- /colors to display color codes