- Be respectful to all other users and members of staff.
- Do not troll or intentionally try to provoke other players.
- Do not link to or post any adult content
- Racism, Sexism, Bullying, or any kind of discrimination will not be tolerated
- Try to keep cursing to a minimum.
- Do not advertise your mediocre at best servers, services, etc.
- Avoid discussing controversial topics like religion and politics.
- Do not spam the chat.
- Keep global chat in English. You may use other languages in private message if both sides are fluent in the language.
- Keep global chat PG-13. Keep explicit topics in private chats. This also applies to item names, books, signs, or any other in-game items.
- No flirting, don't be creepy.
- Do not use any hacks or cheats. Any modification that gives you an edge over other players is not allowed.
- Exceptions: Optifine, minimaps (No underground maps.)
- Do not exploit bugs. If you find a bug, report a staff member so we can fix it.
- Griefing is prohibited.
- This includes destroying builds, killing owned mobs, etc.
- You may loot chests that are in the wild. Stealing in towns is not allowed.
- You may loot chests with expired locks.
- Fallen towns, or unclaimed structures may be claimed by anyone. You may remove/edit buildings, but not mass grief, ex. placing lava everywhere or destroying everything. We should aim to keep the main world looking good.
- Keep destroying of environments in the build world to minimum. It is recommended that you harvest resources in the resource world. (Mining, Woodcutting. etc) instead of the main world which should be used primarily for building. This is especially true for areas around active towns.
- Do not build structures, paths, or bridges that take up long areas of terrain and are made with little or no effort. For example, 1x1 towers or 1x1 floating bridges.
- Griefing is prohibited in the resource world, though only builds should be beacons for gathering materials.
- If you are a mayor, you must give at least 1 week notice before evicting a resident from a plot.
- Do not bypass the AFK timer
- Any contraptions that make you move without user input (ie. afk pools) are not allowed
- Any farms that require you to be AFK to function (ie. AFK fish farms) are not allowed
- Automatic farms are allowed as long as you are not trying to bypass this timer
- Do not lag the server
- Do not build high CPU intensive farms or redstone contraptions. We will disable and/or remove them.
- Limit the number of hoppers you use, they are very cpu intensive.
- Tip: Pressing tab will show you the servers TPS. Ideally, this should always be 18-20.
- Do not bypass PvP protection
- Using Lava buckets to try to kill someone when they do not have PvP enabled is not allowed.
- Trying to drop Anvils on a player with PvP disabled is also not allowed.
- Anything that can be used to kill a player when PvP is disabled is not allowed.
- Do not build racist, offensive, or explicit structures.